The tradition of education in Podolí dates back to the mid-18th century. The old school building in the Nedvěd Square with a relief of Comenius was opened in 1882, and the main Neo-Renaissance building with sgraffiti was opened in 1909. The school provides comprehensive education to about 360 pupils. The school uses Prof. R. Feuerstein’s method of instrumental enrichment, which develops pupils’ intellect and cognitive functions. The school cooperates closely with the swimming club USK Prague; swimming lessons are conducted under the guidance of experienced coaches of the Podolí Swimming Stadium.
Nedvědovo nám. 13, tram and bus stop Podolská vodárna
Barrier-free access: no